COURSE DESCRIPTION: Using the Chipkit uC32 Dev Board to replace the Arduino with a 32 bit platform. Hardware interfacing and programming alternatives will be explored. Students will design and write code, then debug their project on the Chipkit uC32 that they will leave with.
PREREQUISITES: Basic familiarity with PICŪ Microprocessors, Arduino, and C
- Review of the Arduino Platform
- Introduction to the Chipkit uC32 Development Board
- Hardware interfacing to the Chipkit uC32 Development Board
- Firmware design with Arduino development environment
- Programming the Chipkit uC32 Development Board
- Debugging your project
- Chipkit uC32 Development Board and USB cable
- PDF of presentation
- Sample code routines and Open Source Software Dev Tools
- Your computer with the Arduino IDE installed.
- Payment 2 weeks in advance.
FEE: $399.00 per person
ACCEPTED PAYMENT: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card.
DURATION OF COURSE: 7 hours - 1 session.
|This Page Last Updated 3/9/19
|| ©Copyright 2019 by Nelson Research