COURSE DESCRIPTION: Introduction to the PIC24F 16 bit micro. Write code using the Microchip MPLABX® Code Configurator and C to take advantage of some of the features of the PIC24F. Students will design their prototype, write the code, and debug their project on a PIC24F Curiosity Development Board DM240004 that they will keep.
PREREQUISITES: Basic familiarity with PIC® Microprocessors, C, MPLAB® X, and Code Configurator
- Introduction to the PIC24F processor
- Introduction to the PIC24F Curiosity Development Board DM240004
- Definition of the project problem
- Breaking down the problem and selection of processor
- Hardware design using a PIC24F processor
- Firmware design with XC16 C compiler
- Quick review of the Microchip Code Configurator Tool in MPLAB® X
- Learning to program the part using the Curiosity Development Board DM240004
- Hands on Lab including debugging your project using the MPLAB® X simulator and Curiosity
- Curiosity Development Board M240004 and USB cable
- PDF of presentation
- Your computer with MPLABX version 3.30 or newer and XC16 v 1.31 or later installed.
- Payment 2 weeks in advance.
FEE: $399.00 per person
ACCEPTED PAYMENT: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card.
DURATION OF COURSE: 7 hours - 1 session.
|This Page Last Updated 4/2/17
|| ©Copyright 2017 by Nelson Research