COURSE DESCRIPTION: Introduction to the PIC32MX 32 bit micro. Write code using the Microchip MPLABX® Code Configurator and C to take advantage of some of the features of the PIC32MX. Students will design their prototype, write the code, and debug their project on a PIC32MX Curiosity Development Board DM320103 that they will keep.
PREREQUISITES: Basic familiarity with PIC® Microprocessors, C, MPLAB® X, and Code Configurator
- Introduction to the PIC32MX processor
- Introduction to the PIC32MX Curiosity Development Board DM320103
- Definition of the project problem
- Breaking down the problem and selection of processor
- Hardware design using a PIC32MX processor
- Firmware design with XC32 C compiler
- Quick review of the Microchip Code Configurator Tool in MPLAB® X
- Learning to program the part using the Curiosity Development Board DM320103
- Hands on Lab including debugging your project using the MPLAB® X simulator and Curiosity
- Curiosity Development Board DM320103 and USB cable
- PDF of presentation
- Your computer with MPLABX version 4.05 or newer and XC32 v 1.44 or later installed.
- Payment 2 weeks in advance.
FEE: $399.00 per person
ACCEPTED PAYMENT: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card.
DURATION OF COURSE: 7 hours - 1 session.
|This Page Last Updated 6/30/18
|| ©Copyright 2018 by Nelson Research