COURSE DESCRIPTION: Designing hardware and firmware with Microchip PIC® 16F processors by use of a simple example. Students will wire up their prototype, write the code, and debug their project on a PICDEM™ Lab Development Kit DM163045 that they will leave with.
PREREQUISITES: Basic familiarity with PIC® Microprocessors, C, and MPLAB® X
- Introduction to the PICDEM Lab Development Kit DM163045
- Definition of the project problem
- Breaking down the problem and selection of hardware
- Hardware Design
- Firmware Design
- Programming the part using ICSP with a PICKIT 3
- Debugging your project (simulator and debugger)
- A CD containing a PDF of the presentation.
- A DM163045 Development tool kit.
- Students should bring their own computer with MPLABX and XC8 installed.
- Payment 2 weeks in advance.
FEE: $399.00 per person
ACCEPTED PAYMENT: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card.
DURATION OF COURSE: Seven (7) hours - 1 session.
|This Page Last Updated 1/2/16
|| ©Copyright 2016 by Nelson Research