COURSE DESCRIPTION: Write code using the Microchip Code Configurator to set up peripherals by use of simple examples. Students wire up their Curiosity Board, write the code, and debug their project on a Curiosity Development Board DM164137 that they will leave with.
PREREQUISITES: Basic understanding of microprocessors, C, and MPLABŪ X
- Introduction to the Curiosity Development Board DM164137
- Introduction to the Microchip Code Configurator Tool in MPLABŪ X
- Definition of the project problem
- Breaking down the problem and selection of hardware
- Hardware Design
- Firmware Design
- Programming the board using a USB cable
- A CD containing a PDF of the presentation
- A Curiosity Development Board DM164137 and cable
- Your computer with MPLABX version 3.15 or newer and XC8 installed.
- Payment 2 weeks in advance.
FEE: $399.00 per person
ACCEPTED PAYMENT: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card.
DURATION OF COURSE: 3.5 hours - 1 session.
|This Page Last Updated 6/28/18
|| ©Copyright 2018 by Nelson Research