COURSE DESCRIPTION: Use interrupts to control servicing of peripherals and create a simple time slice control system. Students wire up their prototype, write the code, and debug their project on a Curiosity Development Board DM164137 that they will leave with.
PREREQUISITES: Basic understanding of microprocessors, C, and MPLAB® X
- Introduction to the Curiosity Development Board DM164137
- Interrupts on 8 bit PICs
- Using MCC to quickly set up interrupts on 8 bit PICs
- Structure of an interrupt handler in C
- Using interrupts to service hardware peripherals
- Building a time slice “RTS” using interrupts
- Programming the board using a USB cable
- A CD containing a PDF of the presentation
- A Curiosity Development Board DM164137 and cable
- Your computer with MPLABX and XC8 installed.
- Payment 2 weeks in advance.
FEE: $399.00 per person
ACCEPTED PAYMENT: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card.
DURATION OF COURSE: 7 hours - 1 session.
|This Page Last Updated 3/9/19
|| ©Copyright 2019 by Nelson Research