COURSE DESCRIPTION: Write code using the Microchip Code Configurator to control a servo motor using alternative PWM techniques. Students write the code, and debug their project on a Curiosity Development Board DM164137 that they keep.
PREREQUISITES: Basic familiarity with PICŪ Microprocessors, C, MPLABŪ X, and Code Configurator
- Introduction to the Curiosity Development Board DM164137
- Quick review of the Microchip Code Configurator Tool in MPLABŪ X
- Review of how a servo motor is controlled
- Review of different PWM techniques
- Hands on Lab
- Curiosity Development Board DM164137 and USB cable
- Hobby servo motor and cable
- PDF of presentation
- Sample code routines for Servo Control
- Your computer with MPLABX version 3.30 or newer and XC8 installed v 1.37 or later installed.
- Payment 2 weeks in advance.
FEE: $399.00 per person
ACCEPTED PAYMENT: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card.
DURATION OF COURSE: 7 hours - 1 session.
|This Page Last Updated 2/19/17
|| ©Copyright 2017 by Nelson Research